Saturday, May 15, 2010

Perez and Maine, Lets Pray for Rain

I can't stand it. Even I, as the most glass half full as a Met fan, is sickened by tonight's game. I blame my son. I was supposed to pick him up at a friend's house at 9 but instead he moved it back to ten. If I had picked him up at nine, than I would not have watched the Fifth inning Mets debacle

What is wrong with John Maine. After three decent starts in a row, I really thought he was coming around plus as Keith Hernandez inferred, his body language is regressing again. Not a good sign for his pitching or his mental wellness.

The hitting is atrocious. Has Jeff Francouer gotten a hit in May....I think he may be the first major leaguer to play every day and go zero for an entire month ( I know I am being facetious but it really seems that way).

I know they will turn things around but this is a painful period in 2010. I just hope they turn it around soon because even my optimism has its time limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment