Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jason Bay for President Even Though He Is Canadian

I heard a rumor that Jason Bay read my blog on Friday and was so upset that he went five for five yesterday and hit two home runs today... True I made up the rumor but as a Met fanatic, I will take any karma I can get.

Feel pretty good tonight and so much of it has to do with K-Rod. Without him, the Mets would be no where near .500, Though they are in last, they are two and a half out of second. Very concerned about the Phillies series without starts from Pelfrey and Johan but maybe the momentum from the series will carry over.

I blame John Miller for the Mets near loss. He announced that Santana was the star of the game before the ninth inning started. I like Miller a lot but you should never jink a team by announcing the award winner before the game was over. Also, in my mind, I thought that Brett Gardner was safe at first base in the ninth, but I was pleased that Joe Morgan fought hard to show he was out. We'll talk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment