Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Meet the Mets Means to Me

As a Met fan, if Meet the Mets doesn't get you going, I don't know what will. I don't know how many times I sang this song in my life, but it has to be in the thousands. It is the greatest motivational baseball song.

'Bring your kiddies, bring your wife, guaranteed to have the time of your life" It's not Robert Frost, but those lyrics are poetry to me.

So lets get psyched, we are only a month away from spring training. Remember last year who picked the Cardinal to win the World Series (especially after Adam Wainwright got hurt) or had picked the Giants the year before. Lightning in a bottle could strike and we could be contenders, but win or lose, we still have the greatest motivational baseball song....'Meet the M.E.T.S Mets of New York Town"


No comments:

Post a Comment